Safety & Maintenance Services
We offer Safety and Maintenance Agreements (SAM) to ensure that your system will operate safely and cost effectively in the long term.
- Priority Customer Status
- 15% discount on repair service (Excludes diagnostic fee)
- 24-hour Emergency Service
- No Overtime Charge
- Improved efficiency
- Maximized capacity
- Agreement is transferable
We use a multi-item checklist to make sure that your system is operating safely and effectively.
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Inspect and clean inside evaporator coil
- Inspect, clean and test primary and secondary condensate drains
- Inspect blower components - clean and/or adjust as necessary
- Inspect condenser coil - clean as necessary
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections as needed
- Monitor operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge. Add up to two pounds of refrigerant each year per system if needed.
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor air conditioning and heating cycles
- Inspect heat exchanger and burners and clean as necessary.
- Adjust gas pressure as necessary
- Inspect pilot operation - adjust as necessary
- Inspect and test safety controls
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature rise
- Adjust heat anticipator settings as necessary
- Inspect thermostat operations
- Inspect & test Auxiliary Heat
- Inspect ductwork for leaks
- Add algae tablets when necessary